Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lucinda. Latin Origin. Meaning "Light"

Welcome to my life... and now? It will be brought to you through a viewfinder.
Most of you reading this know at least my name.
If not?
It's Kellie.
Only a hand full of you may know that,
 once upon a time,
photography was my oxygen.
Well, with the crazy twists in life,
 I've seemed to have lost that part of myself.
This blog is to gain that part back.


Photo taken by Jamie deMarsche (circa 2008)

Meet old Kellie. Kellie Zeigler, as a matter of fact.
Also somebody else you should meet in this photo,
Lucinda.
My Nikon D80.
She is currently retired to my closet shelf,
but as of the start of this blog,
she will be coming out of retirement.


The way this blog will start is by older photos previously taken.
The purpose of this?
To give you a little time travel trip through my life and what has made me who I am.
And who am I kidding?!
To give me a chance to get back into my groove!
Once I feel like you've gotten a better idea of who I am,
I will bring you into my current life with a couple of posts a week
of photos that might give you a different perspective on the subject matter of the photograph
other than the object itself.

Welcome to my life through a viewfinder.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing something you enjoy again. Look forward to seeing some beautiful photos and learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete